More about us
ProVantage Software, Inc. (formerly Custom Software Services, Inc.) is a privately held company. ProVantage Software, Inc. (PSI) was started in 1979 as an economic and management consulting firm. The company conducted feasibility and project management studies, executive and technical/professional recruitment, and social and economic impact assessments for large-scale projects such as hydroelectric dams, mining projects, and pipelines. Today, the company continues to provide technical/professional recruitment for the federal government and private clients under the brand of Frank Orth & Associates (FOA). Our FOA staff of seven employees in 1983 now numbers in excess of 40 full-time and contract employees even as we have focused exclusively on the technical/professional recruitment and research aspects of that side of our business.
The company started its software business in 1983. We have been focused on the legal vertical market (including law firms, corporate legal departments, and government legal agencies) since that time.
Develop high-end time & billing, practice management and business intelligence software for professional service firms large and small. ProVantage is developed around a unique, optimally-designed database that other software vendors just can’t match.
In the beautiful city of Kirkland on the east side of the Greater Seattle Area in the Great Pacific Northwest.
Why choose us?
The unique ProVantage Entity database stores information on all individual and company clients, matters, employees, vendors and contacts and their relationships to each other. This powerful system enables users to perform complex queries and analyses which are not possible with traditional relational information systems. With ProVantage you can:
- Analyze the total impact-including direct and indirect referrals-of a particular client on firm revenue and profitability.
- Develop a plan for improving profitability, revenue or satisfaction related to a specific client.
- Handle non-standard client requirements such as custom billing, unique reporting and exceptional circumstances.
- Retain valuable historical information and manage important dates. Users can maintain and track historical effective dates for various matter and timekeeper assignments. This feature enables the firm to make changes to client/matter, user, organizational and financial information without losing historical data.
In addition to providing powerful time & billing, practice management and business intelligence software, ProVantage Software is very well versed in data conversions, and our client support team provides training to get users up and running fast.
To speak to a specialist about any of these services call 1-800-843-2188
Or send an email to: Jim Skubic
Phone support is available to licensed ProVantage customers.
Hours: 6:00am to 5:00pm Pacific Time, Monday – Friday.
Email support is answered in 24 hours or less during week days: email@example.com
Read what one of our customers said:
“We are particularly impressed with the ProVantage support team. They provide prompt attention to support calls. Even though we are on the East Coast and their office is on the West Coast, we never have difficulty getting someone on the phone to help us.”
What our clients say about us
- We were looking for billing software that delivered advanced billing functionality, namely flat fee billing, to meet our clients' requirements. ProVantage offered this feature and their response to our needs has been good.Karen Plikaytis, Accounting Manager - MacDonald Hoague & Bayless
- We are particularly impressed with the ProVantage support team. They provide prompt attention to support calls. Even though we are on the East Coast and their office is on the West Coast, we never have difficulty getting someone on the phone to help us.John Neubauer, Controller - Blitman & King, LLP
- ProVantage is a real time saver. I get the reports I need with a click of the mouse...Tim Severson, COO - Brown Winick
Meet the Executives
VP of Finance; Client Services Manager
Vice President, Research & Development