ProVantage Software, Inc. provides feature-rich time & billing, practice management and business intelligence software products that helps your firm provide superior service to your clients, while providing you with high-end features to streamline your workload and profitably manage your firm.
ProVantage Suite® is a powerful, easy to use time & billing and practice management system that helps your firm meet the most demanding client requirements. Billing options include electronic, split, value or flat fee, and matter or phase task billing. In addition, ProVantage offers a variety of fully integrated modules such as A/P, G/L, reporting, exception reporting, conflicts management, remote and browser-based fee entry, trust, collections, records management, budgeting, file opening, executive inquiry system, dashboards and marketing tools. ProVantage reporting capability is second to none, offering over 280 standard reports. ProVantage seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Office and Outlook, and electronically with your bank through Lockbox, Positive Pay, and Statement Import.
ProVantage Business Intelligence Suite works with your current accounting system to gather in-depth financial information and deliver it right to the user’s desktop. This key information helps answer the tough questions that management faces everyday, such as:
- How profitable are my firm’s practice groups, offices, timekeepers, clients and matters?
- Which practice groups have a high profit margin but low billing volume and vice versa?
- How can I determine realization differences between practice groups?
- How can I get supporting information when determining partner allocation and compensation?
- What are the underlying billing and collection lag differences across billing partners?
- What are the firms carrying costs by billing timekeeper?