ProVantage Software, Inc. Announces ProVantage NextGen
Kirkland, WA: September 28, 2021 — ProVantage Software, Inc., a leading developer of Enterprise Time & Billing, Firm Accounting, and Business Intelligence software solutions announced the upcoming release of ProVantage® NextGen. ProVantage NextGen features a reimagined user interface (UI) with modern look & feel themes. Users can customize the interface look and feel with colors and change other appearance attributes providing more flexibility for themselves.
ProVantage NextGen incorporates integrated high-performance grids. Grids facilitate an editing and data shaping component of ProVantage NextGen allowing users to manage information quickly and efficiently while only surfacing what is needed and relevant for the current task and they hide other content for a cleaner, less cluttered experience. Jim Skubic, CEO of ProVantage Software commented that “ProVantage NextGen grids allow users to work more productively thereby reducing labor input required for most operations. NextGen can create reports on-the-fly that answer the user’s questions rather than canned reports that may not display critical items or present logically from the user’s perspective.”
ProVantage NextGen has expanded paperless billing capabilities reducing the number of steps for bills to get out to customers. This includes automated emails to billing attorneys with attached draft bills. Also, a preview bill option prior to emailing of bill to customer which results in fewer in-house review cycles and facilitates a faster review and turnaround for improved cash flow.
Further refinements include:
- Business Rules for time entries to prevent incorrect billing codes from being used on certain entries and preventing certain words from being used in descriptions. With the business rules in place, they significantly reduce manual review and clean-up efforts in the billing cycle resulting in an improved cash flow for the firm and better compensation results for ownership.
- ProVantage NextGen accommodates simultaneous Accrual & Cash Basis Accounting.
- PDF Imaging scan & import refinements make it easier to attach images to accounting documents for bill package creation and for audit improvement.
- Improved Import Speed. ProVantage NextGen can pull in 2.7 million records in 2 seconds or less facilitating an increased performance of critical accounting functions such as AP invoice import, GL payroll distribution, and WIP cost recovery.
- ProVantage NextGen now uses the same dictionaries/thesaurus as Microsoft products which provides consistency across products and promotes improved document quality.
Contact Provantage Software today for a Sneak Peek demo of ProVantage NextGen.
About ProVantage Software, Inc.
ProVantage Software, Inc., a leading developer of Time & Billing, Law Firm Accounting, and Business Intelligence software solutions, was originally founded in 1983. The company’s client base includes firms with 10 to 500 professionals. ProVantage Software, Inc. is a full-service company that also provides in-house training, support & consulting services for its solutions. For more information, contact ProVantage Software, Inc. at 11411 NE 124th St. Suite #230, Kirkland WA 98034, call 800-843-2188, or reach us on the web at: www.provantagesoftware.com.